Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
Specialists in Fire Damage Restoration
Over the past five years we have built a reputation as specialists in fire clean up, smoke clean up, soot clean up, and restoration of homes and business that have suffered fire damage in Minnetonka, Groveland, Minnetonka Mills, and the greater Twin Cities.
This has happened through a focus on training and development of our team, investment in new equipment, and a focus on customer service throughout the whole process. Our team of IICRC fire cleaning technicians have a combined 55 years of experience cleaning up homes and businesses damaged by fire, smoke and soot. We specialize in the tough jobs and never lose site that a person's home is their most prized asset. For all of your fire damage repair needs, give us a call!
Specialty Equipment & Facilities
Our team is equipped with the latest specialty equipment to properly complete fire damage restoration. In our 18,000 square foot warehouse, we have a ready inventory of:
- Air Scrubbers - Used to clear the smoke from the air in a structure which keeps the fire damage from getting worse
- Hydroxyl and Ozone Generators - To remove the smoke odor
- HEPA Vacuums - to clean surfaces throughout the house
- Detergents and Other Cleaning Agents - various chemicals for fire damage restoration
No matter what the source of the fire was or how bad the smoke damage is, we more than likely have a specially formulated cleaning agent to get things clean!
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (952) 473-4837
Why Choose SERVPRO of Minnetonka?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you need help with fire or water damage. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
As fire and water restoration specialists, we have the training, experience and specialized equipment necessary to restore your home or business. We are committed to providing superior service while restoring your property back to pre-fire condition.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
Our “restore first” mentality helps to lower costs and get you back in your home or business sooner. This focus relies upon our specialized training and equipment to restore your property back to pre-fire condition.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Minnetonka is locally owned and operated—so we are part of the Minnetonka community too. We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large-scale disasters.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. When various materials burn, the soot and residue they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair