About SERVPRO of Minnetonka, St. Louis Park, Golden Valley
Owners of SERVPRO of Minnetonka, St. Louis Park, Golden Valley
SERVPRO of Minnetonka has been serving the Twin Cities area since 1987 when Dave and Sheri Honn opened what was then the first SERVPRO in the state of Minnesota. In 2014 Sheri Honn sold the business to its current owner, Scott Clemente who has been running the business since then. Our values state that above all else, we help our customers. We currently have a trained and certified staff of over 30 people whose main focus is helping our customers in their time of need when their home or business has suffered water, fire, smoke or mold damage.
Commitment to Our Community
The owner of SERVPRO of Minnetonka, Scott Clemente, has been living in the Minneapolis area for the past 10 years with his wife Liz who was born and raised in Eden Prairie, MN. Our goal is to make the communities in which we live better places. We do this through our business as a disaster restoration and repair company, but more importantly by supporting our local communities. In the past we have partnered with local fire departments to educate the public on fire safety, we have conducted blood drives in partnership with the Red Cross, and we are active members of several Chambers of Commerce. In addition, our employees regularly volunteer their time for organizations such as Feed My Staving Children and local food pantries.
Commitment to Our Customers
We make the following promises to each and every customer we serve:
- Quick response time. When you need us, you need us fast! We typically arrive at a customer's door within an hour of them calling us.
- Clear communication throughout the process
- Quality work done by trained professionals
Our crew leads are certified by the IICRC in the various aspects of disaster mitigation, including fire, water and mold. In addition, all of our employees are background checked on an annual basis.
We believe a stable workforce enables us to offer a higher level of service to our customers. We invest heavily in our team with training and full benefit packages for all full-time employees. We have a culture of “work hard and do right by the customer” and feel that our average employee tenure of over 4 years reflects that!
We are a full-service company and regularly produce both residential and large complex commercial projects. In addition, as a licensed general contractor, we have the ability to perform full rebuild services after the mitigation is done. We can truly make it "Like it never even happened."
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Community Associations Institute
- Hearts for Homes
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- Minnesota Educational Facilities Management Professionals Association
- Minnesota Multi Housing Association
- People Serving People
- Storm Team Rookie of the Year