Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
There is no such thing as a "small fire damage" when it is at a commercial property. The complex nature of a fire means you need to get qualified help on site as quickly as possible to address such things as:
- Securing the property via board up or security fencing
- Clearing residual smoke in the air
- Removing water from sprinkler systems and the fire department
Our team has successfully completed projects from a single office suite in Golden Valley to a bus garage for a local high school to a complex 125,000 square foot cleaning at a historic mixed use facility in Minneapolis.
No matter the nature of the fire and smoke damage at your commercial property we have the resources to quickly respond and get it cleaned up.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Fire and Water Restoration Industry with over 1,700 Franchises
- Highly Trained Fire and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Commercial Fire Damage? Call Us Today – (952) 473-4837
Commercial Restoration Presents Unique Challenges
SERVPRO of Minnetonka has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial fire damage emergencies. Whether your fire emergency occurs in a restaurant, motel, or office building, we will respond quickly to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion. Learn more about SERVPRO of Minnetonka training and certifications.
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Minnetonka can respond immediately to your commercial fire damage emergency regardless of the size or scope of the damage. We are part of a national network of over 1,700 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale events and disasters.
SERVPRO of Minnetonka proudly serves Minnetonka, Groveland , and surrounding areas.